How do you operate a safety chuck?
Actually it is not that difficult to operate a safety chuck, Click here for more...
Where are Boschert Safety Chucks manufactured?
Boschert Safety Chucks are manufactured in the town of Hauingen in Germany. Boschert, LLC. purchases Safety Chuck sub assemblies from Boschert GmbH in Germany, and assembles them into complete Safety Chucks here in Mobile, AL. Click here for our manufacturer's website.
What size Boschert Safety Chucks do I have?
Previously, the only way to determine what size Boschert Safety Chuck you had was to measure the diameter of the chrome plated tilting locking collar (hand wheel) and to know the size of the square opening in the Safety Chuck seat (pocket).
Can I retrofit a Boschert brand Safety Chuck in place of the Safety Chuck brand I currently use?
Yes, you can. All we need to know is:
- What is the centerline dimension from the bottom of the Safety Chuck to the center of the Safety Chuck?
- What is the size of the required square opening in the seat of the Safety Chuck?
- What is the diameter of the drive shaft?
- What is the length of the drive shaft from the back of the housing of the Boschert brand Safety Chuck?
- What is the distance from the back wall of the square seat to the mounting hole for the Safety Chuck?
How can I order Boschert Parts and Accessories online?
There are several parts and accessories that can be ordered through this web site. If you cannot find what you are looking for, just give us a call at 1-251-602-0008 and we will be happy to help you.